Wednesday, December 16, 2009

CUPCAKER!

Snowglobes. That's what he wanted. He was such a huge help too. I didn't have the greatest afternoon. This job nonsense has been weighing me down, so I completely let him take the reigns. He measured all of the ingredients and mixed the batter all by himself. I am such a proud mommy today. Avery Grace was none too happy about me having a new kitchen sidekick, but I guess that's what she gets for having a messy room ;) The cupcakes turned out absolutely adorable...




I have a little frosting and some cake scraps leftover so I think for the rest of the evening that I'll just zone out in the kitchen. Not sure what tomorrow holds yet... supposed to be meeting my darling Jenni for lunch... and faxing the rest of the information to the Mercedes dealer. Did I mention how much I love my new car? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment