Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dear Erma, I love you.

There's actually not a lot to report the last few days. I'm really annoyed with the whole job thing. I was actually questioned about why I deleted my myspace and facebook accounts... FOR A JOB. Who does that?! I was really hopeful about that opportunity, but I was so put off by that that I really don't care if I get it or not. I want a new job in the worst way, but I want to enjoy what I'm doing. I know that I'd really enjoy the job itself, but I just don't know about that lady. The right opportunity will come along at the right time. At least I know now what the delay was all about. I was really hoping to be out of here by New Years, but it looks like God has other plans.

I ended up having to work tonight, which SUCKS. I needed so badly to have an occupied mind tonight, but again, God's got other plans.... I spent most of my morning cleaning and came across one of my old Erma Bombeck book. God bless that woman. Her writing just soothes my soul at the moment... more so than the gangster rap that I can't stop listening to lately. I have been giggling non stop this afternoon reading this crazy little Bombeck book. I almost feel a little normal. I almost kind of felt like I wanted to craft something.... that very quickly went away, but at least I got a glimmer of something normal :) There can only be better days.... that much I'm sure of.

No comments:

Post a Comment